Save Dhs. 10
Tax includedShipping calculated at checkout
3D Puzzle Architecture Building Toy – Brooklyn Bridge
- Build your own mini replica of one of the world's most famous building-Brooklyn Bridge.
- Lightweight EPS high quality coated paper foam pieces, photo-realistic detail puzzle looks beautiful when fully assembled.
- Includes 64 pieces, base, and instructions
Assembled size: 820x115x190 mm, 32.3x4.5x7.5
Recommended age: 5 and above
Note: The product is not edible, minor children use it under the guidance of their parents.
- Allowing creative play and stimulating eye-hand coordination and enhance a sense of accomplishment.
- Providing you with a view of the interesting world with attractive mini-models.
- As a nice item for you to share the fun with your loved one and dear friends.
- Patience and carefulness to complete 3D jigsaw puzzles, which can improve the child's ability and thinking skills.
- Assemble a 3D model without the need for scissors, glue, and other tolls. Only need a simple structure can be easily assembled fight inserted to complete the puzzle exquisite lifelike spectacular, complete detailed design, highly ornamental.
Brooklyn Bridge History
The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States. Completed in 1883, it connects the New York City boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn by spanning the East River. With a main span of 1.595.5 feet (486.3m), it was the longest suspension bridge in the world from its opening until 1903, and the first steel-wire suspension bridge.
Brooklyn Bridge was the world’s longest suspension bridge when it opened in May 1883. Apart from 145,000 vehicles, the bridge also handles over 4,000 pedestrians and 2,600 cyclists. Since its opening, it has become an iconic part of the New York skyline.